Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Image gallery component

Level 5

I have a requirement to create an image gallery component.

goyalkritika_0-1708590076755.png

Here, there is no upper limit on the number of images. On click of '+3' tile, all images will come up and on click of any individual image, it opens up with a description attached to it.

How can I develop this? Is there any OOTB component that can be used here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, it must be a multifield having image URL, title, description, call to action, etc. if required. On click of particular image, FE team have global or component popup to show required data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

@goyalkritika Create custom component in place of overlaying OOTB component as your requirements are very specific to project and at the same time it will reduce code complexity.

Image is a atomic component to render image

Teaser is for to show image having call to action

OOTB component doesn't suits you project requirements.

Level 5

@Imran__Khan how to approach this requirement? Right now I've created a multifield component with file upload field for image and a textarea field for image description.

How to go about after this?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, it must be a multifield having image URL, title, description, call to action, etc. if required. On click of particular image, FE team have global or component popup to show required data.