Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Image Core Component Issue in Publish Instance

Community Advisor

Is there any known issue with image core components in publish instance? It is loading fine on author but not on publish. I am noticing the image url shortening which is not letting the image to load. I am on 6.5.12 and using core component version 2.19.0

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
The issue is when we create a AEM Project using latest Maven Archetypes, it creates the following OSGI default config.publish for the URL Mappings
/apps/myproject/osgiconfig/config.publish/org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl.cfg.json
Removing this config fixed the image display issue in publisher.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Image url shortening should not create an issue if you have proper url mapping at apache. 

You may have issue only in publish but not on end user site if accessing directly from publish and by passing dispatcher.

Can you please check if you have those mapping for image url as well?

Core component works with path shortening as well.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Hi @arunpatidar Thank you for your reply ! Let me try verifying url mapping at apache. But I feel that it is good if proper image loads on publish as well.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
The issue is when we create a AEM Project using latest Maven Archetypes, it creates the following OSGI default config.publish for the URL Mappings
/apps/myproject/osgiconfig/config.publish/org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.internal.JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl.cfg.json
Removing this config fixed the image display issue in publisher.