Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I'm unable to access the Package Share from URL

Level 2

Hi,

I'm unable to access the package share site internally via AEM, or by visiting: https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/login.html

It logs me in just fine, but when I attempt to access the Package Share site I get the following message:

Thank You! Thank you for signing-up to use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Cloud Management. You will be receiving an email shortly from Adobe with a link to login with your Adobe ID credentials. If you have any questions, please post it at our forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/cq_cloud

This has been the case for the past two months.  I even created another account to see if it was the account that was the issue, but the same thing happens.

Thank You

13 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I just now opened my local instance and entered my Adobe credentials in the package share.

I successfully logged into to package share and see all SP's available over there.

PackageShare.PNG

Note: Before loggin in - First you need to create the Adobe credentials.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Employee Advisor

Hello,

Were you able to login with Adobe credentials before?

Send an email with your account details to cuscare@adobe.com.

Regards,

Vishu

Level 3

This happens so many times. Just now, I'm not able to login.

The solution is that adobe have to restart the Package Share Server. Because sometimes it get frozen (for some reasons).

After a restart everything works fine until the next frozen situation (and there are many!)

So everytime you ask in a forum, why the login is not working. The people restart it, and some adobe dudes test the connection, and voila everything works fine. And just you are the dork.

I think it's kind of the tactic of adobe, to hide problems. Because this happens since 5 years. And I think they don't want to work on a solution (or have to less workers).

Level 3

And a miracle happened. It's working now! Until the next Server Problem, that nobody by Adobe will recognize, until somebody will post a question about "access package share not possible". So I'm looking forward to it.

Level 1

I think my issue is different - I’m unable to access the package share in or outside the corporate network.  I contacted customer support, but I got the run around.  As a former Adobe employee, all signs point to them intentionally blocking  account.

Level 1

Dear Adobe Team

It's time again, please restart your (package share) service, because is not accessible again.

Thank you

Mario

Level 3

Yes same here. And Yesterday was it the same.

I really don't get it why they don't fix this huge problem.

But I found a new Trick, that sometimes works. If the page is loading long after you click login. The browser (chrome) will ask you if you want to wait. And then you say yes. Maybe more than one time. Than after 10 min of waiting, you might be logged in. It worked yesterday when I logged in, with this trick.

I think adobe would say, "this is not a bug, it's a feature". Like they sayed with the new handling of the dictionary in aem 6.4, where most important functions are missing.

Level 3

Hi

I have a similar issue. When trying to access package share from outside AEM (regardless of Firefox or Chrome) the website freezes upon login. However when I open package share in Firefox from within AEM it works almost every time. Not sure what the issue is but maybe this helps some of you lot.

BR JD

PS: Adobe y u no restart?

Level 3

Yes this is the adobe stuff we know.

First it starts to load some super great site, that generates hope in the minds of the people.

1851171_pastedImage_0.png

But then after a few seconds, the page load will fail.

1851172_pastedImage_1.png

This is what we know from adobe.

Better you start to give some discount for companies that using this buggy thing.

Level 2

Hello,

it´s the same here for several years now. The old is not working as well. Adobe please restart.

image.png

Same for www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/packageshare 

Regards
Martin Nekula