Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I am not able to add image watermark to image in aem with ootb .Please guide me with the custom step

Level 1

I am not able to add image watermark to image in aem with ootb .Please guide me with the custom step

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jyo234678,

I am not sure what exactly did not work on your end in terms of using OOTB Add Watermark step. Nevertheless I did quick check on my local AEM 6.5.12 and it's working perfectly. I've followed below guide from Adobe: 

Please make sure that you are aware about limitations of supported file types, but also the fact that you have to put in proper place Add Watermark step in the workflow before Process Thumbnail step. Anyway everything what you need is included under above documentation.

You can also have a look into Rendition Watermarker that is part of ACS Commons, details can be found here:

I would suggest in first place to try one of above options, before you decide to create custom one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jyo234678,

I am not sure what exactly did not work on your end in terms of using OOTB Add Watermark step. Nevertheless I did quick check on my local AEM 6.5.12 and it's working perfectly. I've followed below guide from Adobe: 

Please make sure that you are aware about limitations of supported file types, but also the fact that you have to put in proper place Add Watermark step in the workflow before Process Thumbnail step. Anyway everything what you need is included under above documentation.

You can also have a look into Rendition Watermarker that is part of ACS Commons, details can be found here:

I would suggest in first place to try one of above options, before you decide to create custom one.

Level 1

@lukasz-m  I have tried this https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/assets/administer/watermarking.html?la... but able to add only text watermark but not able to add image water mark as shown in below as it is mentioned as a limitation so I am checking  do we have any supporting api to make it work ?.

Jyo234678_0-1652072210186.png

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/workflow-processes/assets-water...  in this approach I tried but not getting this process "Add Watermark to Rendition "as ootb process in workflow

Jyo234678_1-1652072465558.png