Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

How to use a workflow task step in a workflow.

Level 2

Hi All,

While creating a workflow i tried to add a workflow task step by following the steps given in Adobe Experience Manager Help | Developing Projects in AEM - Part 2  but it gave me the error into logs section marked below:

Error:

Caused by: com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Metadata must include project path property in property named: project.path

at com.adobe.cq.projects.impl.workflow.ProjectTaskWorkflowProcess.execute(ProjectTaskWorkflowProcess.java:129)

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:198).

Has anybody faced the same problem or has come up with a solution for this? Any leads would be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Saurabh

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Could you please let us know exact task about  workflow task step .

From which section(Projects, Workflow) you've added from sidekick.

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 12.34.43 PM.png

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply. I have added it from Create Project Task option .Please let me know if any further information will help more to resolve or analyse it better.

1513068_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

Saurabh

Employee Advisor

Hi Saurabh, how are you launching the workflow? Are you kicking it off via the Projects UI > Add work? The Create Task step relies on workflow metadata properties. If the project path is not set you will receive that error.

project-path.png