Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to set sling:resourceType property of AEM page to point page from app/project folder

Level 2

I have customized "/libs/core/wcm/components/page/v3/page/customheaderlibs.html" file by overriding to app/project folder structure (/apps/project folder name/components/page/page/customheaderlibs.html).

This is done by modifying sling:resourceSuperType of apps->page folder  to "core/wcm/components/page/v3/page".

Now I am facing issue while creating new pages. By default "sling:resourceType" of the new page is pointing to "lib/core/wcm/components/page/v3/page" from libs folder.

I wanted this to set value for the every new page sling:resourceType should point to "/apps/project folder/components/page/page" app folder by default. So that it should access my custom code form customheaderlibs.html.

Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you need to replace this in your package and deploy.

you need to change this for template-type as well as templates created with this template-type

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

you need to set your page type in templates (Structure and initial)

Arun Patidar

Level 2

@arunpatidar Thanks for your reply.

Is this under conf folder? Can I modify these values directly for initial & structure. And replace it with "/apps/Project folder/components/page/page"? 

And while deploying to AEM cloud, do I need to create package & deploy or any other way?

M1093057_0-1664962786539.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you need to replace this in your package and deploy.

you need to change this for template-type as well as templates created with this template-type

Arun Patidar