Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

how to serve static Content from a Cookieless sub Domain

Level 1

I'm trying to decrease PLT of my website which loads a lot of images and multiple js bundles/packages by porting all the images/javascript bundles(packeges)/ css bundles(packages) to a subdomain to increase number of simultaneous http requests. Say for instance if my website is example.com, I'm creating 2 subdomains 1. static-image.example.com 2. static-js.example.com and then would like all my images to load from static-images.example.com and all javascript from static-js.example.com.

Is there a way to do that using AEM ? If not is there a way to get around this problem ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I think you can achieve that by configuring the /content/dam path to subdomain-1 and /etc/designs path to subdomain-2 in the dispatcher.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi

I am also looking for help on this topic. Can anyone please respond here?

Regards

Sumit

Correct answer by
Level 10

I think you can achieve that by configuring the /content/dam path to subdomain-1 and /etc/designs path to subdomain-2 in the dispatcher.