Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to refresh bundle in AEM Cloud?

Level 1

Hello.

I want to refresh a bundle but in cloud environment, "/system/console/bundles" is closed.

How to refresh a bundle?

Do I have to ask adobe support every time?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hey,

Yeah in Cloud you don't have access to those area's. This all depends on what you are trying to do. If you are trying to refresh your package/bundle then the easiest way would be increment your version and rebuild. From my experience for bundles that I don't control, there has been no reason to refresh. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hey,

Yeah in Cloud you don't have access to those area's. This all depends on what you are trying to do. If you are trying to refresh your package/bundle then the easiest way would be increment your version and rebuild. From my experience for bundles that I don't control, there has been no reason to refresh. 

Community Advisor

Hi @watopin 

Unfortunately, you cannot. Instead, try cloud Manager  which provides access to a  developer console for each environment that enables the following to be reviewed in read-only manner:

• OSGI configuration settings
  • Sling Servlet resolutions
  • Status of OSGI bundles, components, Oak indexes, and Sling jobs

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam

Employee Advisor

What do you mean with "refresh a bundle"? Do you mean the functionality behind the "Refresh" button in the OSGI webconsole? Or do you rather want to update the bundle (you compiled a new version locally and want to upload it into the webconsole)? The latter does not work in AEM as a Cloud Service, for that you should either use the new RDE approach or you need to run a pipeline.

Check https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/deploy... and