Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to get absolute page path of the live copies from the source/master path

Level 4

Hello Guys,

I have the master page "/content/we-retail/ca/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc" and I have created live copies for the below markets,

au - /content/we-retail/au/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc

nz - /content/we-retail/nz/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc

I'm trying to get the live copy URL's from the master page. I have tried with the below code, but it's returning up to the market level ("content/we-retail/au/en",/content/we-retail/nz/en) and not the absolute path.

I wanted to get the exact path of the live copy URL "/content/we-retail/nz/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc". Any idea? 

String itemPath = "/content/we-retail/ca/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc";
Resource res = resourceResolver.getResource(itemPath);
RangeIterator rangeIterator = liveRelManager.getLiveRelationships(res,"",null);
while (rangeIterator.hasNext())
{
LiveRelationship liveCopy =(LiveRelationship) rangeIterator.next();
log.debug("LiveCopies URL's..." + liveCopy.getLiveCopy());

}

@arunpatidar26 @Vijayalakshmi_S @VeenaVikraman @Ratna_Kumar @kautuk_sahni @smacdonald2008 @BrijeshYadav 

Regards,

Vijay

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @vijays80591732 ,

Use liveCopy.getTargetPath() instead of liveCopy.getLiveCopy() as highlighted below, it will return the absolute path of the live sync resource.

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/developing/using/reference-materials/javadoc/co...

String itemPath = "/content/we-retail/ca/en/experience/climbing-in-the-massif-du-mont-blanc";
{
log.debug("LiveCopies URL's..." + liveCopy.getTargetPath()); //returns the absolute path of the live sync resource.

}

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi @vijays80591732 ,

Use liveCopy.getTargetPath() instead of liveCopy.getLiveCopy() as highlighted below, it will return the absolute path of the live sync resource.

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-5/sites/developing/using/reference-materials/javadoc/co...

{
log.debug("LiveCopies URL's..." + liveCopy.getTargetPath()); //returns the absolute path of the live sync resource.

}

Hope this helps!