Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to embed HubSpot video into AEM

Level 3

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to embed the HubSpot video into my AEM content. Same like Youtube videos, I want to embed HubSpot videos.

Any leads?

#aem

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SRC_AEM_DEV  - 

To embed a video from HubSpot in AEM, you'll likely need to utilize AEM's specific methods or components for embedding videos.

You can leverage the AEM's Video Component and depending on the configuration options available in AEM, you may be able to provide the embed code or URL directly or use an intermediary, such as an asset or media library, to reference the video.

Have you tried this?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

I hope you are doing well!

Regarding your query as per my knowledge, to embed HubSpot videos into your AEM content, you would typically need to host the videos on a different platform (e.g., YouTube) and then use the embed code provided by that platform to embed the videos into your AEM pages.

-> HubSpot does not provide a direct embed code for videos like YouTube.

Level 3

Hi @ManviSharma ,

I have uploaded a video in HubSpot and when I click on details, I got the url to embed and also HubL code snippet. Using this URL, I was able to embed the video in a sample HTML file but unable to embed in AEM.

Image for reference:

SRC_AEM_DEV_0-1687344653121.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SRC_AEM_DEV  - 

To embed a video from HubSpot in AEM, you'll likely need to utilize AEM's specific methods or components for embedding videos.

You can leverage the AEM's Video Component and depending on the configuration options available in AEM, you may be able to provide the embed code or URL directly or use an intermediary, such as an asset or media library, to reference the video.

Have you tried this?