Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to download ALL assets from Dynamic Media Classic more than 1 Gb

Level 1

So essentially I put it all in the title there. I need to download a local copy of all existing assets in the Dynamic Media Classic app. The problem exists that if I grab say 40 assets, only 30 might download due to a 1gb download limit. Then I have to take the time to figure out which ones are missing and work my way through downloading the remainder. This is particularly bothersome due to there being hundreds and hundreds of assets out there.

Is there another method to download the assets vs going through this cumbersome 'jobs' process of waiting for it to zip up files and exclude whichever it feels like to stay under this arbitrary data cap? Or is there another application to use with a better experience?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!

As you have already tried to create "batch of images" and download them with individual export jobs, my recommendation is to contact your Account Manager or TAM or your concerned Adobe contact and he/she will help you to setup a meeting with our Professional Services team they will help to download all the assets on your Dynamic Media Classic, as a bulk export.

Note : This might be a paid engagement.

In case, you are not sure about your Account Manager or TAM, please create a support ticket on Adobe Admin Console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com) or call us : (+1) 800-497-0337 or (+44) 0800 169 0454 to get that information.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!

As you have already tried to create "batch of images" and download them with individual export jobs, my recommendation is to contact your Account Manager or TAM or your concerned Adobe contact and he/she will help you to setup a meeting with our Professional Services team they will help to download all the assets on your Dynamic Media Classic, as a bulk export.

Note : This might be a paid engagement.

In case, you are not sure about your Account Manager or TAM, please create a support ticket on Adobe Admin Console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com) or call us : (+1) 800-497-0337 or (+44) 0800 169 0454 to get that information.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur