Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

How to disable the target option in context menu only for classic ui globally (AEM 6.4)

Level 2

Globally I want to disable the context menu target option in only classic UI, instead of each component level adding the cq:disableTargeting to true, i have checked previous solution of overlaying the parsys component(https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Experience-Manager/How-to-Disable-Targeting/q...), but when i am checking the parsys component at 

libs/foundation/components/parsys component it is already having cq:disableTargeting to true for the following nodes.
/libs/foundation/components/parsys/new/cq:editConfig
/libs/foundation/components/parsys/colctrl/cq:editConfig

Please suggest me any solution for this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

added foundation/components/parsys/cq:childEditConfig editconfig node manually and set the cq:disableTargeting to true after that target option is not appearing.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

added foundation/components/parsys/cq:childEditConfig editconfig node manually and set the cq:disableTargeting to true after that target option is not appearing.