Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to change region with Side Navigation in language & live copies, AEM version 6.5

Level 4

Hi All,

I have created a AEM Site structure using language copy & live copy.

I want to create side navigation to change the region, showing different countries as given in below screenshot. I have no idea how to achieve this and how to connect these to the different live copies for different countries. So, that If change made on one page under any country English page it will reflect in all live copies.

Heena91_1-1622312253059.png

Thanks in Advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Heena91  I would not suggest to create a separate hierarchy for Global Navigation. Rather create a dynamic component which picks up the countries under 'WKND' (leaving language-masters) node. It's also possible you can have more than one language under a country so your navigation should reflect country-language combination. Iterate through countries and respective languages and show a link accordingly on the Global Navigation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Heena91  I would not suggest to create a separate hierarchy for Global Navigation. Rather create a dynamic component which picks up the countries under 'WKND' (leaving language-masters) node. It's also possible you can have more than one language under a country so your navigation should reflect country-language combination. Iterate through countries and respective languages and show a link accordingly on the Global Navigation.

Level 4

Hi @Shelly_Goel

Could you please help me with the code, how I can created dynamic component that pics the counties under WKND. Separate hierarchy for global where I need to create.

Thanks!!