How to add Maintenance in AEM as a Cloud Service

Level 3

I want to add  Maintenance for workflow weekly on AEM 6.5 how could I do that 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MohammedSk 

To create Maintenance tasks, please refer to section "

Implement custom health checks as OSGi services to monitor specific aspects of your AEM application's health and performance." on link by @Anmol_Bhardwaj 

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

@MohammedSk 

In AEM as cloud service, For maintenance tasks such as Workflow purge,Project purge configurations should be committed to source control and deployed by using the Cloud Manager. Adobe manages few maintenance tasks which have settings that are not configurable by customers (for example, Datastore Garbage Collection, Audit Log Purge, Version Purge).

Please refer below documentation

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/maintena...

Level 3

I want to create a workflow purge and I did all the steps in the documentation and still not working any ideas?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@MohammedSk 

To create Maintenance tasks, please refer to section "

Implement custom health checks as OSGi services to monitor specific aspects of your AEM application's health and performance." on link by @Anmol_Bhardwaj 

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@MohammedSk Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni