Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How detect a replication event in the Author environment?

Level 2

Hi people

I've got a process in which after each replication to the Publish environment I need to clean up some flags in the Author environment, therefore I need to know in Author when a replication event to Publish is done.

I have a replication listener but of course this event is only triggered in the Publish environment so I don't know exactly what to do to catch in Author an event when the replication is completed. Is there a way to get something like that?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the OSGI console (/system/console/events) the last 200 (?) OSGI events are listed. Perform the replication action on author and then check on the author the OSGI events; very likely an event is listed for it (not 100% sure, it's been a while since I used that).

If you find an OSGI event, just be aware, that such an event might the sent for every replication action (if you have multiple publish instances).

Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In the OSGI console (/system/console/events) the last 200 (?) OSGI events are listed. Perform the replication action on author and then check on the author the OSGI events; very likely an event is listed for it (not 100% sure, it's been a while since I used that).

If you find an OSGI event, just be aware, that such an event might the sent for every replication action (if you have multiple publish instances).

Jörg