Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I utilize Creative Operation-Photoshop Action to automatically add pictures/icons to images upon upload in AEM Assets?

Level 1

I've recorded a Photoshop action which involves placing a picture layer over the background image. However, upon exporting the Photoshop action file (.atn), I find that the file size is unusually small and doesn't encompass the image resources I added during the action sequence. Furthermore, while utilizing the Assets Tools via Processing Profile > Creative Operation > Apply Photoshop Action, I couldn't identify an option to upload the resources utilized within the action. Hence, I'm curious if there's a method to incorporate the images used in the action or an alternative approach to apply icons/watermarks to images online within AEM Assets?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Administrator

@WayneHo1 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni