Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Hi, How I create a Watched folder in my local

Level 3

Hi,

I don't see a Forms tab in my Tools. I need to create a watched folder.

Which version of forms add on package should I get? Please Advice. Thanks!

http://localhost:4502/aem/start.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @schallag,

To configure watched folder you first need to install/configure AEM Forms on your instance.

There is entire section divided into multiple pages that describe AEM Forms configuration/installation, please look on that:

In terms of Add-on package version, it depends on AEM version you are using. Here you can find details about Add-on version that is dedicated for all supported AEM 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5:

When you complete configuring AEM Forms you can finally setup watched folder, here is guide how to do this:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @schallag,

To configure watched folder you first need to install/configure AEM Forms on your instance.

There is entire section divided into multiple pages that describe AEM Forms configuration/installation, please look on that:

In terms of Add-on package version, it depends on AEM version you are using. Here you can find details about Add-on version that is dedicated for all supported AEM 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5:

When you complete configuring AEM Forms you can finally setup watched folder, here is guide how to do this:

Level 3

I have Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.0 installed. I am thinking to get the AEM 6.5 Forms add-on package with 08 April 2019 release date.