Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help required with LifeFyre comments migration

Level 1

I've used LiveFyre for comments on my website and have run into a problem migrating the data as part of the closure of the service.

I ran a data export as directed but the export file had a bug in it. (It includes all your spam'd and bozo'd commented, but without any data field to indicate their status, so your comments get polluted with all these without any way of separating them out.)

I therefore instead found a way to delete all the spam and bozo comments at source in LiveFyre, but now can't run the export again to get a cleaned up export file as it says you can only run the export once and I've had my one.

Any advice on how to resolve this? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

Please reach out to "support@livefyre.com" support team handing this type of request.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1
        Thanks for the quick reply. The link I was given to export the data now comes up with a message that no more exports are allowed and the export link on it is no longer functioning. I have never had an account representative and phone support has so far only resulted in being passed around and promised callback which didn't happen.

Level 1
        The export page I refer to, in case it helps, is https://www.livefyre.com/installation/site/export/, where it says "Once you start an export, you will be unable to run it again."

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

Please reach out to "support@livefyre.com" support team handing this type of request.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

I had a brief conversation with internal team. I think "Mikhail" is already working on this for you.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni