Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Got an 500 Error Code When Deleting User Accounts

Level 3

So, my Senior Developer just did a clean install of 6.2 for our Sandbox environment (while we wait for the Dev environment to get up and running).

I went in and started deleting the User accounts...while I was doing that, I got an 500 Error Code (see below).

Thoughts?

Error while reading cached library: javax.jcr.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored

Cannot serve request to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html in /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp

Exception:

java.io.IOException: Error while reading cached library: javax.jcr.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Support replied: 

"Sounds like they might have deleted the system user (like  clientlibs-service) used in client library caused the issue, which is correct & as designed.  Engaging through support channel by submitting the entire logs will confirm Or identify other possible suspect If any. "

Sounds like something is deleted - please open a ticket so they can investigate. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

What's your permission level? Are you an admin?. It is my guess that you may require read permission in libs core and that could be the reason, this URL /libs/granite/core/content/login.html isn't accessible to you.

just check this once.

Level 3

Yes, I'm one of the Admins (and I'm on the Admin account).

There's more to the error code, but that's pretty much it.

I'll have my SD take a look at the permissions.

I also wonder if it's a case of deleting the anonymous account...I say that, because in 6.1, I wasn't able to delete it for some reason. 

Just a thought.

Level 10

I am checking with our support team to see if this is a known issue. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Support replied: 

"Sounds like they might have deleted the system user (like  clientlibs-service) used in client library caused the issue, which is correct & as designed.  Engaging through support channel by submitting the entire logs will confirm Or identify other possible suspect If any. "

Sounds like something is deleted - please open a ticket so they can investigate. 

Level 3

Thanks Scott, I'll pass this along to him.