Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting Login Page For Publisher Instance

Level 9

Hello  All,

I have installed publisher instance without any issues but once it's up and running it's redirecting to "http://localhost:4503/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en.html",i does want this and wants to be redirected to login page like author instance.

Are there configuration changes needs to be done to achieve this,please help me.

Thanks,

Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It depends on what king of authentication you are using. if you just want to redirect to the login page if the user is un authenticated the you will have to do 2 things. I am making an assumption that you will use the HTTP Basic Authentication

1. Go to /system/console and navigate to the Configuration. Select "Apache Sling Authentication Service". Disable Anonymous access.

2. Go to /libs/cq/security/config.publish/LoginSelectorHandler - Change the login page to the page you want.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

It depends on what king of authentication you are using. if you just want to redirect to the login page if the user is un authenticated the you will have to do 2 things. I am making an assumption that you will use the HTTP Basic Authentication

1. Go to /system/console and navigate to the Configuration. Select "Apache Sling Authentication Service". Disable Anonymous access.

2. Go to /libs/cq/security/config.publish/LoginSelectorHandler - Change the login page to the page you want.

Level 9

I have followed step 1 and disabled anonymous access and now i am seeing login page of publisher instance but when it's enabled there not seeing the same page.I want to understand how this option is impacting and working in this case.

Thanks for the help.