Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Generated system user name of node -> normal

Level 4

Hi

When I create system user in hostname:port/crx/explorer, it generates node name with not user friendly name, like:

1844530_pastedImage_0.png

I remember that it can be fixed but I've forgotten the solution.

AEM 6.3.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Although not recommended, you can disable it in case you need the old implementation for backwards compatibility with your exsiting applications. In order to do this, you need to:

1. Go to the Web Console and remove the** org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.user.RandomAuthorizableNodeName** entry from property requiredServicePids in Apache Jackrabbit Oak SecurityProvider .You can also find the Oak Security Provider by looking for the org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.internal.SecurityProviderRegistration PID in the OSGi configurations.
  2. Delete the Apache Jackrabbit Oak Random Authorizable Node Name OSGi configuration from the Web Console.For easier lookup, note that the PID for this configuration is org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.user.RandomAuthorizableNodeName .

Refer below link for more details-

Security Checklist

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Although not recommended, you can disable it in case you need the old implementation for backwards compatibility with your exsiting applications. In order to do this, you need to:

1. Go to the Web Console and remove the** org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.user.RandomAuthorizableNodeName** entry from property requiredServicePids in Apache Jackrabbit Oak SecurityProvider .You can also find the Oak Security Provider by looking for the org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.internal.SecurityProviderRegistration PID in the OSGi configurations.
  2. Delete the Apache Jackrabbit Oak Random Authorizable Node Name OSGi configuration from the Web Console.For easier lookup, note that the PID for this configuration is org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.user.RandomAuthorizableNodeName .

Refer below link for more details-

Security Checklist