Expand my Community achievements bar.

Frame.io Is Joining Forces with Adobe | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Frame.io Is Joining Forces with Adobe by Adobe

Abstract

In March of 2015, my co-founder, John, and I launched Frame.io inside the confines of our boutique post-production company in New York City. It was a product built with a deep appreciation for the needs of video professionals, born out of our own experiences as post-production experts.

By October of that same year, we had officially become a venture backed company. Vas Natarajan of Accel put a stake in the ground and took a bet on our small and mighty team, who had a bold but unproven vision for transforming the world of video. Over the past few years, our Board grew to include some of the most renowned investors in tech, all of whom have now become cherished mentors, colleagues, and friends. Thank you to Accel, Firstmark, SignalFire, Insight, and Itai Tsiddon for believing in Frame.io.

We now have a global community of customers, supporters, partners, and employees. I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you.

Today, I’m incredibly excited to announce our intent to join forces with Adobe.

This $1.275B deal will allow us to continue our mission of transforming and creating the future of collaborative video workflows.

Read Full Blog

Frame.io Is Joining Forces with Adobe

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies