Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

For PWA, Service Worker for Publish instance on AEMaaCS not working

Level 5

I have setup PWA for my site on AEMaaCS. On author, both my service worker and manifest files are being rendered. But when it comes to the case of publish instance, it shows the following error:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to register a ServiceWorker for scope ('publish-url') with script ('publish-url'): The script resource is behind a redirect, which is disallowed.

Due to this, the manifest file is also not working resulting into the error "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()".

I have followed the same configurations on my local environment and it works fine. What can be the case for Cloud Environment?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

The problem has been solved. There was one point for configuration which was missed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

@Preetpal_Bindra @Harwinder-singh @Gaurav_Sachdeva_ @DPrakashRaj @MayurSatav @Rohan_Garg @aanchal-sikka Can you please review this unanswered question? Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Hi @nikita24tailor ,

Could you please share service worker path and also share logs?

Correct answer by
Level 5

The problem has been solved. There was one point for configuration which was missed.