Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Exporting experience fragment from AEM to Target

Level 3

Hello Guys,

I am exporting experience fragment from AEM to Target.

However it is exporting like an HTML and doesn't experience fragment.

Does anyone a problem like that?

1835932_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems like you are using new IMS to Target connection. The reason that XF exported as an HTML is a known limitation of the current implementation of IMS->Adobe IO -> Target connection. In order to be able to export to Target as XF you need to use an old (deprecated) way by employing a Target Classic account.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Employee

Check the relevant document to ensure you are not missing anything:

Target Integration with Experience Fragments

Level 3

Hi,

I did the steps like the document but I am using AEM 6.5.

Correct answer by
Employee

It seems like you are using new IMS to Target connection. The reason that XF exported as an HTML is a known limitation of the current implementation of IMS->Adobe IO -> Target connection. In order to be able to export to Target as XF you need to use an old (deprecated) way by employing a Target Classic account.

Level 3

Hi berliant​,

How can I get a Target Classic account?

Thanks

Employee

Hi alissonxavier0105​,

Please connect with Target support team for Target Classic account. I recommend you to drop a mail to tt-support@adobe.com from registered user.

Administrator

Adding to what Tanya shared, if in case you want to reach to Support of Experience Cloud solutions, please visit here[1].

[1] Adobe Experience League | Support

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi,

i was going through your video for integrating target with AEM through DTM. i am using AEM6.5 and i was able to make successful connection between DTM-Target-AEM. But, when i do "export to target" for my experience fragment. i get a pop up mentioning the page has missing target configuration. though i have configured the cloud service with the DTM configuration for that experience fragment.

does this imply that i cant use the button export to target if i m integrating through dtm?

Employee

You need to request a Classic Target account from Target Support. AEM is still using a Classic Target API to connect to Target. By default, Classic Target Account is not assigned when Tagert is provisioned to an organization.

Level 3

OK guys.

I requested a Classic Target account.

I am waiting for a response to my ticket.

I will inform you about the new steps.

Thanks