Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expert Insights: Workfront + AEM Integrations | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Expert Insights: Workfront + AEM Integrations by Peter Nash

Abstract

In the wake of 2020, many companies have fully embraced remote working arrangements, and with this, we have seen a drastic increase in the adoption of work management platforms, like Adobe Workfront. These tools are becoming a crucial component of how teams collaborate and communicate when they can’t simply stop by their colleague’s desk to get answers.

With this in mind, we recently sat down with Tyson Perry, a Solutions Consultant for Hoodoo Digital who specializes in Workfront implementations and Workfront + AEM integrations, to learn a little bit more about this robust platform, and how companies can use it more effectively to improve their processes and optimize efficiencies.

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your role at Hoodoo Digital, and your background.
I am a Solutions Consultant for Hoodoo Digital, and I am responsible for serving as the primary project manager and point of contact for our customers who are either implementing Workfront or integrating Workfront with Adobe Experience Manager. Prior to joining Hoodoo, I spent 5 years at Workfront and Adobe as a Senior Implementation Consultant, and the 5 years prior to that I
was responsible for implementing automated marketing software.

What are the key characteristics you’ve seen in companies that have been very successful with utilizing Workfront?
From my experience, 2 things come to mind: simplicity and governance. This sounds easy, but Workfront is an incredibly powerful and robust tool. In my experience, Workfront’s greatest asset is that it can be made to do nearly anything you need it to; however, in some situations, this can also become problematic when the company implementing Workfront bites off too much initially. Identifying and implementing the essentials of the overall system that are required for a successful launch can help companies secure Workfront adoption before moving into the more complex or additional features that they will ultimately require. As they add additional features, their users can mature and grow with the evolving functionality of the system.

Read Full Blog

Expert Insights: Workfront + AEM Integrations

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies