AEM - Restricting CRXDE Access for few users by Arun Patidar
In AEM, CRXDE access can be disabled by
- Disabling the required bundles
- Adobe CRXDE Support (com.adobe.granite.crxde-support)
- Adobe Granite CRX Explorer (com.adobe.granite.crx-explorer)
- Adobe Granite CRXDE Lite (com.adobe.granite.crxde-lite)
- From dispatcher https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/LimitAccessCRXandCRXDE.html
What if CRXDX needs to be disabled/restricted for a few users/groups.
One of the solutions could be to check the user when the user attempts to access CRXDE and block the access or re-route.
Read Full Blog
AEM - Restricting CRXDE Access for few users
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.