Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Experience Fragments - Change Log/History/Version Control?

Level 1

I am using AEM to manage experience fragments that are shared with Target.

I make updates to the content of experience fragments regularly and would like to be able to keep a change history in case I need to revert to a previous version. I have not found anything in Adobe's documentation regarding a detailed change log or version control.

Does AEM have version control for experience fragments? If not how are others managing logging updates and reverting, if necessary?

Thanks,

Keith

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

XF don't have a maintained version history, but you may either use crx package manager to track XF versions or you may rely on page version history where XF is included

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

XF don't have a maintained version history, but you may either use crx package manager to track XF versions or you may rely on page version history where XF is included

Community Advisor

Hi @keith5322 

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) did not have built-in version control specifically tailored for managing versions of Experience Fragments (XF). However, AEM does provide version control at the page level and other assets like components, templates, etc.,