Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience Fragment issue - variation not showing in template or page

Level 4

Hi Team,

I created a new Experience Fragment template and create a new variation from it inside experience fragment path

not when i tried dragging Core Experience Component inside page or in template and providing created variation path but experience fragment is not showing

in view source also , i am just getting this

sonuk85184451_1-1679028341946.png

what can be the reason for this , any mapping is missing ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

i was able to fix the issue ... issue was with experiencefragment component's content.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @sonuk85184451 

It seems like, a project-specific experience fragment component has been created. Would you please share some details about it (is there any sort of customization) ?

other than that, Can you try to include this same variation using OOTB XF component and check if it works fine with that or not?

Could you please share logs from AEM?

Correct answer by
Level 4

i was able to fix the issue ... issue was with experiencefragment component's content.html

Level 2

I am facing a similar issue in my application.
I am trying to implement use of experience fragments in Next js application. but the experience fragment master.html page is appearing blank.

What could be the issue? could you please help what was the issue in content.html file for you so that I can check if that is the cause of the problem I am facing?