Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Examinity result is not correct

Level 1

hello,

I have taken the adobe exam, at the end of the exam, it show me, that I don't pass the test because my score was low which is impossible.

I have done well and even after complete the exam cross checked the answers and more than 70% answers were 100% correct.

Now, I do not understand how it show this result, is there anyway it can be re-check or can be correct ? can anyone help me to sort out this issue ?

@Jaideep_Brar?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

No, there is no way for your exam to be rechecked because this is an automated task. It's not someone manually checking your answers, so the grade is accurate based on the answers Adobe has already predefined for their exam questions. What I don't understand is how you "cross-checked" the answers. The exam is not available online, and if you are relying on those "dumps" that are sometimes available online(which 100% of the time are wrong) or just checking from what you remember of your answers, I think that's not a strong argument to convince yourself that the grade is wrong.

I have taken several exams, and even though sometimes there might be some poorly worded questions, 99.9% of the time, the answers are correct. So it's likely that your exam score is correct.

Anyway, you can try sending an email to certif@adobe.com and see what they say. However, I wouldn't be confident that you will receive a positive response to your query.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

it's not always a walk in the park when it comes to comparing answers after exams. Tricky questions are sometimes thrown into the mix! But If you believe there was an error in the scoring or you feel that your score doesn't accurately represent your abilities, then I recommend reaching out to Adobe's customer support or the dedicated support team for Adobe certification exams. They're experts in this area and can assist you in understanding why your score may have been lower than expected.

Thanks

Dipti

Level 1

Hello @Dipti_Chauhan ,

Thank you for your reply, I am pretty sure the answers were correct even while taking the exam.

Is there any email id or phone no where I can connect the Adobe experts ?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

No, there is no way for your exam to be rechecked because this is an automated task. It's not someone manually checking your answers, so the grade is accurate based on the answers Adobe has already predefined for their exam questions. What I don't understand is how you "cross-checked" the answers. The exam is not available online, and if you are relying on those "dumps" that are sometimes available online(which 100% of the time are wrong) or just checking from what you remember of your answers, I think that's not a strong argument to convince yourself that the grade is wrong.

I have taken several exams, and even though sometimes there might be some poorly worded questions, 99.9% of the time, the answers are correct. So it's likely that your exam score is correct.

Anyway, you can try sending an email to certif@adobe.com and see what they say. However, I wouldn't be confident that you will receive a positive response to your query.

Esteban Bustamante