Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Error with cq-hybris-content 5.6.1

Level 3

Hi there  ,

I'm on AEM 5.6.1 and when ever i install cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 package , i can see following error logs in my console . I have reference hybris server up and running . I have adobe cq embeeded hybris server 5.6.2 up and running . Any help on debugging the problem ?

*ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] ERROR: EventDispatcher: Error during dispatch. (java.lang.NullPointerException)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.serviceAdded(DependencyManager.java:383)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.serviceChanged(DependencyManager.java:159)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:932)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:793)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDispatcher.java:543)

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, 

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, 

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

Level 3

Hi ,

Thanks for updating me on it . I did a simple test by shutting down my cq embeeded hybris server  5.6.2 and restarted my AEM 5.6.1 with active  cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 bundle .  It still shows the error trace on the start up . I assume probably due to this start up error  , sometimes  when I'm trying to refer  services like slingrepository or my custom services with @reference annotation they are been returned as null . I'm able to fetch the same services by using bundle.getcontext () though. 

If I uninstall cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 package the start up happens with out any errors . I have freshly installed the package from package share . Any pointers on the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Krishna

Level 2

As I said in first post : please try to use first the correct versions of those packages : cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 .

Level 4

Thanks for the link I'll go through the slides and video to see what i was missing . Just for information , even with cq-hybris-server 5.6.1 and cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 on start up I get the same error trace  . If I stop ref hybris implementation bundle from Felix console , the start up is clean .