I am seeing a particular error in the logs which comes when a page is rendered in the edit mode.
18.08.2022 05:29:31.741  *ERROR* [  GET /editor.html/content/abc/us/en.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.msm.ui.servlet.IsSourceRenderCondition path /content/abc/us/en.html to check render condition is not valid
NOTE: This is happening for any page opened in edit mode.
MSM is not implemented.
Any thoughts on this ?
EDIT: I have been trying to get to the root cause of this error and following are my findings
1. I was able to replicate the same error in my local. SDK version aem-sdk-2022.7.8085.20220725T140323Z-220700
2. On hitting "com.adobe.cq.msm.ui.servlet" in the Package Dependencies, I found
3. From the "crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix" I was able to get the jar file and on decompiling it, I found the servlet which is causing this error.
4. This error message is coming from this "IsSourceRenderCondition" servlet where it is looking for "item" parameter from the request object, if not found, it gets the path suffix from the request object which is coming out to be null in my case and that is causing the issue.
5. The servlet is bound with "wcm/msm/components/touch-ui/renderconditions/issource" resource type and when I looked for this resource type I found the "/libs/wcm/msm/components/touch-ui/renderconditions" but there is no issource inside the renderconditions folder.
I am suspecting some js file is invoking this servlet but why this servlet is getting invoked at first place, is still the question.
Do you see any visible and/or unexpected effect on this request?
Otherwise I would ignore it (maybe file a support ticket to fix this error message).
I do not see any impact of this error but was just working on cleaning the logs. I have done some analysis and found out from where this error is coming up. (Edited my question and have posted the analysis). Please have a look.
Thank you for your suggestion.