Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error - Login Failure: all modules ignored

Level 3

Hello,

I accidently deleted a configuration from felix console from this section - Apache Felix JAAS Configuration factory.

Now I am not able to log in to /system/console. Getting the following error in logs-

*INFO* [qtp337226887-36] org.apache.sling.extensions.webconsolesecurityprovider.internal.SlingWebConsoleSecurityProvider authenticate: User <user> failed to authenticate with the repository for Web Console access
javax.jcr.LoginException: Login Failure: all modules ignored

How do I restore access to felix console? environment  is AEM6, I have access to crxde and file system.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi bsloki, thank for help.

I resolved this issue by going to crx-quickstart\launchpad\config\org\apache\felix\jaas\Configuration\factory and replacing the config files with a valid config set from another environment.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

I think, if you add that configuration manually and it should work. you can refer to other instances if you have.

Level 3

How to add the config manually? can not login to felix console.

Level 10

thats true !! I am not aware if we can restore the same ... can you please raise a ticket for this ?

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi bsloki, thank for help.

I resolved this issue by going to crx-quickstart\launchpad\config\org\apache\felix\jaas\Configuration\factory and replacing the config files with a valid config set from another environment.