Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Eclipse AEM Plug-in not working with multiple projects

Level 2

I have been using the AEM Eclipse Plug-In. I have the option to import/export from the server.

1787768_pastedImage_0.png

However, I have recently added another AEM project to Eclipse and am unable to import or export content.

1787769_pastedImage_1.png

The src/main/resources folder isn't able to be expanded and when I do click import from server, I get the following error: "No valid filter found in this project!"

1787770_pastedImage_2.png

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Francesca

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you please tell me what it should import from CRXDE to src/main/resources. Can you try with other folders or node.

Employee

Could be possible it is not a valid location, can you try with any other small project.

Level 1

even i am facing the same issue...any resolution Please let us know

Level 2

I faced this today, here is my solution:

Select Project

Right Click on it, configure -> convert to content project

Missing Filter is added and import works again

Level 2

Click on CHANGE on repository import dialog and browse to  /src/main/content/jcr_root/apps rather than /src/main/resources . Hopefully this will solve the  problem.image.png

eclipse.PNG

Level 2

sorry you have to browse until browse to /src/main/content/jcr_root/ only. It will solve the issue perfectly.

eclipse-checked.PNG

Level 2

Worked Perfectly fine ! Thanks a lot