Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic Media Renditions for video in AEM cloud

Level 4

Hi Team,

I'm trying to create DM rendition for video asset. Have followed adobe doc & able to see the encodes but not smart crop & DM renditions after applied the video profile & reprocess the assets on the folder. URL/Embed also not there. All relevant scene7 properties are created properly on metadata.

Could someone help me to understand how to fix the issue. 

Please do not share docs as I already have gone through it.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Lakshmi,

You will be able to see smart crop option once you create Image Profiles and apply to the particular folder which you want to add. 

For renditions you can run that particular folder or video with Dynamic Media Reprocess Assets Workflow. So that you will be able to renditions.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Lakshmi9,

Welcome to Adobe AEM Community !!

Dynamic Media renditions are only created for images.

Smart Crop for video will be available when enable "Smart Crop" option on the Video Profile applied on the folder, where you have uploaded your video asset.

More information available here : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/assets/dynamic-media/dynamic-media-...

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Lakshmi,

You will be able to see smart crop option once you create Image Profiles and apply to the particular folder which you want to add. 

For renditions you can run that particular folder or video with Dynamic Media Reprocess Assets Workflow. So that you will be able to renditions.

Thanks,