Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic media OOTB component not visible

Level 4

Hi,

I have configured dynamic media and I am successfully able to publish assets to dynamic media and also access them via the public scene7 URLs. 

However, to use the images or videos in websites, I am not able to see the OOTB dynamic media component. I am using 6.5.17

Thanks and regards,

Vijaya Kumar A

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vjleo94  I don't thing their is any dynamic media OOTB component as such. But the Dynamic media capabilities are added to below OOTB components which you can use. 

1. Image Component (core/wcm/components/image

• A basic image component allows you to display images on your AEM pages. It supports responsive image rendering and various image profiles.
  2. Responsive Image Component (core/wcm/components/responsiveimage

• This component is an enhanced version of the standard image component and is designed to provide responsive image handling.
  3. Media Component (core/wcm/components/media

• The media component allows you to embed audio and video content on your pages. It supports different video hosting services and provides options for customizing the player.
  4. Adaptive Image Component (core/wcm/components/adaptiveimage

• This component allows you to display images in a way that adapts to different devices and screen sizes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vjleo94  I don't thing their is any dynamic media OOTB component as such. But the Dynamic media capabilities are added to below OOTB components which you can use. 

1. Image Component (core/wcm/components/image

• A basic image component allows you to display images on your AEM pages. It supports responsive image rendering and various image profiles.
  2. Responsive Image Component (core/wcm/components/responsiveimage

• This component is an enhanced version of the standard image component and is designed to provide responsive image handling.
  3. Media Component (core/wcm/components/media

• The media component allows you to embed audio and video content on your pages. It supports different video hosting services and provides options for customizing the player.
  4. Adaptive Image Component (core/wcm/components/adaptiveimage

• This component allows you to display images in a way that adapts to different devices and screen sizes.