Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Double-clicking a parsys to add new component

Level 4

I've been finding that when I double click the "Drag components here" area of a parsys to add a component in TouchUI, the list available is incomplete. It seems to affect Geometrixx. I'm seeing it in the right sidebar with "popular articles" on http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-media/en/entertainment/summer-blockbuster-hits-.... I can drag a Popular Articles component, but if I double click, the Popular Articles isn't available. Is this a bug?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

if a page contains multiple parsys instances, the sidekick lists all components, which can be placed on both of the parsyses. But it's totally valid if a parsys does not support all components available in the sidekick.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

if a page contains multiple parsys instances, the sidekick lists all components, which can be placed on both of the parsyses. But it's totally valid if a parsys does not support all components available in the sidekick.

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 4

True, but in this case, I CAN drag a component to a parsys, but I cannot add the same component via double-clicking.

Level 10

Hi Joel,

Here is what is understand: When you double-click you are not seeing the "popular article" but you are able to drag n drop.

I tried same, I am able to get the "popular article" in list, Please see the screenshot. Let me know if I understood it in wrong sense.

Level 4

Hi edubey,

You understand correctly, but I should have been more clear in the first post - this only happens in the Touch UI. I've edited the post to reflect that. But here's a screenshot of what I see.

Thanks,

Joel

Level 4

Hi,

Is anyone from Adobe able to weigh in on this?

Thanks

Level 3

Hello, 

I have the same behavior described above.

Did anyone managed to fix it?

Thank you