Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Does AEM LDAP Synchronize newly added AD Users in to AEM Automatically ?

Level 3

Hi,

We have AEM LDAP connected to Azure Active Directory and we realized that the new Users added in Azure AD under a specific Active Directory DN which is in sync to AEM via LDAP Sync Handler doesn't sync new Users to AEM

Does AEM LDAP  configuration Synchronize newly added AD Users in to AEM Automatically ? or it just keeps track of existing Users? 

New Users are synced when we manually invoke syncAllExternalUsers in JMX console though

Any ideas appreciated 

Thanks,

Ganesh Bogga

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

AEM does not automatically sync the users until the users try to login to AEM then at that point the sync will happen for that specific user

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

AEM does not automatically sync the users until the users try to login to AEM then at that point the sync will happen for that specific user

Level 3

Hi @shunnar , thanks for the reply

But that doesn't happen , when a user is added in Active Directory, he doesn't get in to AEM unless I go and sync manually in JMX (invoke syncAllExternalUsers()) .This is the Default Sync Handler configuration we have in place

DefaultSyncHandler.PNG

Please let me know if anything in the configuration has to be updated?

Thanks,

Ganesh