Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

dialog still exist in the edit mode, but I already deleted it

Level 4

1317511_pastedImage_0.png

1317539_pastedImage_1.png

1317540_pastedImage_2.png

can someone help me, im stucked

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I fixed it, i decided to delete the parents dialog, then create my own dialog on my own component

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 7

It could be getting inherited from the parent component... Check sling:resourceSuperType of your component

Level 4

this is my sling resourcesupertype

core/wcm/components/page/v1/page

should i delete the parents dialog??

Level 7

What is your use case. Why do you want to remove the dialog... Just want to understand that if nothing is authorable, what is the intention for creating this component?

Level 4

I dont want to literally remove the dialog.... I just cant seem to change its structure, so i decided to delete it..... and for some reason the dialog still exists i dont know why

Correct answer by
Level 4

I fixed it, i decided to delete the parents dialog, then create my own dialog on my own component

Level 10

Hi Neil,

Could you please provide your package so that we can see what's the exact issue.

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 7

Just be careful while deleting parent's dialog. Make sure that it is not used by any other component...