Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dialog box is not Opening in Launch for Multicomposite Components

Level 1

am facing a issue like When i clicked edit button on the component i have placed in my page dialog box is not comming. am getting an error in the console like"widgets.js:25784 Uncaught cannot create Component: xtype 'mtmulticompositefield' not found and no default supplied" .. this will happen only when i create a launch of that particular page and when am trying to edit that page in launch(all other components are working fine except mtmulticompositefield component). it was Working perfectly fine when i open the page directly from the site admin console.Can i have the Solutions for this Please.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Seems like a bug.

Please create a day care ticket for this is you will not get more community responses.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Seems like a bug.

Please create a day care ticket for this is you will not get more community responses.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

kautuksahni wrote...

Seems like a bug.

~kautuk

How to Create the day care Ticket for this.what is the procedure for that ...can u help me on this?? 

regards,

TONY  

Administrator

For creation of Daycare ticket go to link:- https://daycare.day.com/public/contact.html

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni