Hola amigos 👋! In this post, we will discuss how to run a local AEM instance and what are some useful consoles in it. So, without further ado, let’s have fun 😎.
So first things first, let’s see how can we install AEM on our local system. There are two ways to do that -
1. Install AEM JAR file directly
2. Deploy AEM WAR file on some application server.
In this article, we are going to look into only the first way as it is the most popular and easy way to install AEM.
Install AEM as a JAR file
1. Java 8 or 11 (11 only for AEM 6.5)
2. AEM >= 6.3 (6.3, 6.4 or 6.5), in this tutorial I am using AEM 6.5
3. RAM >= 4GB (for better performance)
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.