Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dam file upload restriction Allowed MIME Types image/svg+xml in AEMaacs

Level 4

hi, @everyone

SVG file not getting imported in AEM DAM

i have allowed  MIME Types image/svg+xml.

but getting error

ss - 

saurabh_kumar_02_0-1689858896465.png

thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

@saurabh_kumar_02 , I had discussions with the internal team, it could be an issue with the assets or something else (eg Bug), but there is nothing obvious from what we see. This requires some debugging and I would route you to AEM Support. Please open a support ticket for this one. If possible, please share with me the Asset (do not share that here | DM me or Email me).

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @saurabh_kumar_02 , can you check this doc and see if svg's mimetype is allowed in the configurations
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/admin/config...

Hope this helps,
Krishna

Community Advisor

Hello @saurabh_kumar_02 

I guess you have already followed the documentation on 

Configure asset upload restrictions | Adobe Experience Manager

May be allow all Image types first. Upload the image, and cross-verify if the mimetype matches the one you allowed. And then refine it further

Aanchal Sikka

Level 4

Hi @aanchal-sikka 

I have checked  using this image/* it's allowing me to upload same svg file 
but when using image/svg+xml it's not working as it is suggested by adobe.

tried application/svg+xml not working too.

thanks

Community Advisor

By default Aem doesn’t block .svg file from being uploaded on aem. Check your custom configs if you have only allowed certain file type to upload only. This configs are different on aem cloud and aem on premise or ams

Administrator

@saurabh_kumar_02 , I have asked the PM for this topic to assist you here.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Administrator

@saurabh_kumar_02 , I had discussions with the internal team, it could be an issue with the assets or something else (eg Bug), but there is nothing obvious from what we see. This requires some debugging and I would route you to AEM Support. Please open a support ticket for this one. If possible, please share with me the Asset (do not share that here | DM me or Email me).

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

It seems a big on aem cloud service. I tried with image/svg+xml mine type on both aem cloud and aem on-prem and it doesn’t work. However, when I tried with image/svg.* it works on on-prem but still not on aem cloud. So request you to raise a adobe ticket