Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Custom Context Hub / Custom Store for Segments

Level 3

Hi everybody,

I created a custom context hub with a custom store in AEM 6.5.10. To have access to the store properties in a component like "Comparison Property - Value" for a Context Hub Segment in area Personalization > Audiences > Brand, I have to set the the custom Context Hub path in page properties tab "Personalization" of every Context Hub Segment separately. Is there a possibility to set the path to custom Context Hub globally for all segments of the brand?

Greez

Andrea

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajur ,

Yes, you can associate context hub configuration with your site or top level page (since it’s inherited).

1. Go to the top most level page where you’d like to set the context hub (since it inherits down).
    1. I generally setup a single context hub for a single website / domain but, if some specific stores / integrations are needed in context hub by locale then, it’s probably a good idea to associate with your locale folder
  2. Go to Page Properties > Personalization Tab
  3. In the Context Hub Path put the path to your context hub: /conf/<your project>/cloudsettings/default/contexthub
  4. Save and close.

Reference: https://www.initialyze.com/blog/2020/02/context-hub-for-personalization-in-aem-6-5/

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ajur ,

Yes, you can associate context hub configuration with your site or top level page (since it’s inherited).

1. Go to the top most level page where you’d like to set the context hub (since it inherits down).
    1. I generally setup a single context hub for a single website / domain but, if some specific stores / integrations are needed in context hub by locale then, it’s probably a good idea to associate with your locale folder
  2. Go to Page Properties > Personalization Tab
  3. In the Context Hub Path put the path to your context hub: /conf/<your project>/cloudsettings/default/contexthub
  4. Save and close.

Reference: https://www.initialyze.com/blog/2020/02/context-hub-for-personalization-in-aem-6-5/

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh