Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Crxde lite query or home search does not show any results

Level 4

I was trying to search for fields but crxde does not show any  results in home search or query tool.

chinmayis865517_0-1580793149985.png 

chinmayis865517_1-1580793201051.png

1 Accepted Solution

Community Advisor

Hi Chinmay,

User should be logged in to AEM in order to search in crx/de console.

/Brijesh Yadav

8 Replies

Employee

Hello Chinmay,

Which version of AEM are you using? I tried this search in my OOTB instance and was able to see result. Screenshot attached - Pic1.PNG

Also, you can use AEM query builder API (host:port/libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html) to search from JCR. You will get the result in JSON format.

Level 4
Hi Nidhip, I use AEM 6.4.4. I have tried to search in OOTB instance and the results did not show up there too.

Level 4

Hi Nidhip,

I use AEM 6.4.4.
I have tried to search in OOTB instance and the results did not show up there too.

Employee

1. Could you please check LastIndexedTime time from JMX console ./system/console/jmx --> IndexStats (This shows that when was last time index got updated).

It should not be stale. 

2. Also, try getting Debug level log on below index APIs - 

- org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index

- org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query

- com.day.cq.search

while you search. It will give a clear picture on what might be causing this.

If nothing helps, feel free to open Daycare ticket

Cheers,

Nidhi.

Community Advisor

Hi Chinmay,

User should be logged in to AEM in order to search in crx/de console.

/Brijesh Yadav

Level 4

Hi Brijesh

I am logged in.

I have this error -

*ERROR* [sling-default-5-HourlySnapshotJob] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.BadIndexTracker Could not access the Lucene index at [/oak:index/lucene]

in error.log

Community Advisor
It indicates that problem is with indexing. Did you try to re-index your AEM instance ? Read more about indexing here https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-64/deploying/deploying/queries-and-indexin...