Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

CRXDE is no Available?

Level 1

HI ,

I am getting an error while downloading CRXDE LITE .  error is given below

"Error> <Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code> <Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message> <RequestId>0CCEA1642849895D</RequestId> <HostId> zbZnT5YhP5nWpd4L/0UdFvR8d0L3VIDzh1fcQ8NrB1H5uMr0D6Cr0/aavQmPlapVScsYCATeLPA= </HostId> </Error "

can anyone help me to download it . Or any alternative solution to download CRXDE LITE.

to download CRXDE LITE. I am Using "Developing with CRXDE - docs.adobe.com " url.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Indra

I totally agree with @Prince and Ratna Kumar​. I have used CRXDE IDE (CRXDE Lite is the webversion. which we all now use ) back in 2011 - 13 . But since that was really unstable for many reasons we stopped it and moved completely to eclipse and CRXDE Lite. AEM 5.6 onwards they don't support the development in CRXDE IDE. So please go ahead and use Eclipse for the development .

Thanks

Veena

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

you don't need to download it.

it comes with AEM. and it is best practice to use with AEM only. if you have AEM jar downloaded and extracted go to below URL:

http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp

Regards,
Prince

Level 1

Yes sir  , but i think you are not aware of eclipse version CRXDE LITE . please click the last  link given in the discussion so that you will redirected to the CRXDE LITE.

Community Advisor

Capture.PNG

Check above highlighted.. it is for older version of AEM when it was CQ.

Also kautuksahni​ and smacdonald2008​ can help you.

Regards,
Prince

Level 10

Hi Indrajeet,

Yes, I agree with Prince. It was older version which contains the downloadable CRXDE which we can use as Eclipse.

But with higher versions of AEM it is not recommended to use. Instead you can use AEM with eclipse plugin which you can code directly in Eclipse and you can check-in & check-out to CRXDE Lite and Eclipse.

See this community article: http://www.aemcq5tutorials.com/tutorials/configure-aem-plugin-for-eclipse/  and Getting Started with AEM Sites - WKND Tutorial

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ratna.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI Indra

I totally agree with @Prince and Ratna Kumar​. I have used CRXDE IDE (CRXDE Lite is the webversion. which we all now use ) back in 2011 - 13 . But since that was really unstable for many reasons we stopped it and moved completely to eclipse and CRXDE Lite. AEM 5.6 onwards they don't support the development in CRXDE IDE. So please go ahead and use Eclipse for the development .

Thanks

Veena