Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating project specific Content Fragment templates

Level 3

Hi All,

I am trying to create the content fragments. And for that I have created the content fragment template.

It works fine when I create it under : /conf/global/settings/dam/cfm/templates OR /apps/settings/dam/cfm/templates

But if i need to create my project specific templates and create a folder under /apps and have the same structure under that, it is not working.

If anyone has any idea about creating project specific fragment templates, Please let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

CF are stored as Assets. Can you please help me understand what do you mean by project specific CF template?

When we create CF based on a template then that time there is no concept of project scoping.

Once it is created then it is an asset. You can restrict the access/use of CF in same way  as we do for Assets.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

CF are stored as Assets. Can you please help me understand what do you mean by project specific CF template?

When we create CF based on a template then that time there is no concept of project scoping.

Once it is created then it is an asset. You can restrict the access/use of CF in same way  as we do for Assets.

Kautuk Sahni