Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating Forms in AEM sites as could service 6.5

Level 4

We have requirement to create Forms in AEM website. I did some research but I dont see Form core component. I think we can't directly use AEM forms or Adaptive forms in Sites. Anyone knows how to use Adaptive forms or Normal Forms in AEM sites?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supriya-hande,

Assuming your organization dose not have AEM Forms license, you can still use Forms from Core Components.

Of course Core Forms are not such such advanced solution as AEM Forms, but on many simple case it do the work.

Alternatively you can consider to create a custom form solution. It general depends on the use case/requirements you have to fulfill.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supriya-hande,

Assuming your organization dose not have AEM Forms license, you can still use Forms from Core Components.

Of course Core Forms are not such such advanced solution as AEM Forms, but on many simple case it do the work.

Alternatively you can consider to create a custom form solution. It general depends on the use case/requirements you have to fulfill.

Community Advisor

Hi @supriya-hande, You need to generate an Adaptive Form and then incorporate it into AEM Sites. To embed the Adaptive Form, utilize AEM Core Forms Components, specifically the "Adaptive Form - Embed (v2)" component.

Reference:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/forms/integrate/ser... 

Regarding Normal Forms, You can utilize AEM Core Components as suggested by @lukasz-m.