Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Creating Custom Language in Language Copy

Level 7

I have a requirement to create a Gujrarti, Bengali and other language copy in AEM accordingly we would be creating the live copy for the same I tried overlaying /libs/wcm/core/resources/languages to /apps/wcm/core/resources/languages. 

I have added Gujrati Configuration but still I can't see the Gujrati Language while creating the language copy.

Ronnie09_0-1715630403311.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Ronnie09 I think you followed correct steps, did you had a chance to restart AEM or restart  the com.adobe.granite.translation.core.impl.TranslationConfigService component.
Open Web Console Components (AEMHOST/system/console/components) Search for TranslationConfigService and stop it.
Shashi_Mulugu_0-1715648960483.png

Reload page and search for TranslationConfigService again and start it

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Ronnie09 I think you followed correct steps, did you had a chance to restart AEM or restart  the com.adobe.granite.translation.core.impl.TranslationConfigService component.
Open Web Console Components (AEMHOST/system/console/components) Search for TranslationConfigService and stop it.
Shashi_Mulugu_0-1715648960483.png

Reload page and search for TranslationConfigService again and start it

Level 9

Hi @Ronnie09 ,

Please follow the steps mentioned in below document to create custom language

https://aem4beginner.blogspot.com/add-custom-language-in-aem-65

Hope this helps!!