Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Create A/B experiences in AEM6.2 using Adobe Target

Level 1

Hey Guys,

I am trying to create A/B testing using AEM 6.2 author environment.  As a prerequisite cloud configuration using at.js is set up successfully and tested (as a result i can see AEM experiences reflecting on Adobe Target cloud).

Steps followed to create A/B experience is -

1- go to Targeting mode

2- select a brand and create an activity selecting "Adobe Target" as the target engine, Activity type as "A/B" testing

3- For "default" experience  not doing anything

4-For ExpA, i m targeting a component ,then going to settings and changing the configuration as below

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.11.24 AM.png

After selecting the above target engine when I click on the "tik" mark ( tik mark next to cross mark) , I am getting the below error

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 10.58.41 AM.png

The page on which I m applying personalization has cloud configuration property and personalization property

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.16.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.18.34 AM.png

I checked the page source and seeing all the javascript js files  related  to at.js and cloud configurations divs are created successfully.

I am wondering what is going wrong.

Anybody has any clue about this issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Feike Visser,

This is an known bug in AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP-7.

I was using this version. Adobe daycare informed that they have fixed it in CFP-10. We will upgrade to the latest version CFP-14 and will check whether everything is fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Can you set the targeting engine to 'adobe target' on the component just after the targeting?

Level 1

Hi Feike,

Yes set the targeting engine just after targeting the component, still the same error.

Once i target the component, immediately setting icon becomes visible and then i clicked in settings icon and set the targeting engine to Adobe Target in a single go.

I thing i have noticed is that in Targeting mode , the error will appear for a second and will vanish immediately . When I will change back to edit mode or preview mode , the same "could not find script.jsp" error (mentioned above with screenshot )will appear on the page

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 12.10.13 PM.png

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Feike Visser,

This is an known bug in AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP-7.

I was using this version. Adobe daycare informed that they have fixed it in CFP-10. We will upgrade to the latest version CFP-14 and will check whether everything is fine.