Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

cq:lastReplicatedBy property is not updating in publish instance

Level 9

Hi All,

When we activate page cq:lastReplicatedBy property is not updating in publish instance.

Where as cq:lastModifiedBy is updating but cq:lastReplicatedBy property is not updating.

What would be the issue and help me if anyone come across this issue

Thanks in advance.

-Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Finally i understood this property is available in author only not in publisher.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Are you seeing an updated Date in siteadmin (http://localhost:4502/siteadmin#/content) - as shown here: 

Notice under Publish column - a Date value is displayed. 

Level 9

Yes Scott.I do see latest date and time when i activate page in siteadmin.

Employee

Hi Kishore,

the page was activated from the author instance, so it is the author instance that would have the last replicated date. The last modified date is also sent from the author. If you activate a page that has not been modified, on the publish instance the last modified date will not change.

What is the user case you have that requires the last replicated date on the publish instance?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 9

Hi Opkar,

I don't have any requirement related to replication date.

I have replied back to Scot's question only.

Sorry for the any inconvenience.

Actually i am looking for cq:lastReplicatedBy value in the publisher instance.Currently observing this property is not considered and everything showing in grey color.

Please see the screen captured from the publish instance.

Is there any way this property can be enabled and see the who replicated the page/asset.

Thanks,

Kishore

Employee

Hi Kishore,

no problem. The property is only available on the author instance. Is there an issue with having to look on the author instance?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 9

We can not rely on the value of this property in author instance because this value we need for one of our meta tag(publisher).

Is there a way we can get this value in publish instance??

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks,

Kishore

Correct answer by
Level 9

Finally i understood this property is available in author only not in publisher.