Expand my Community achievements bar.

cq:lastReplicated date not present in publish instance

Level 2

We are using a AEM 6.2 and we do not see cq:lastReplicated date present for pages(cq:pages) that have been published from author.

We have a requirement to find out the recently published pages.

Thanks,

Nidhi

6 Replies

Level 2

What do the replication logs say? Have you tried using an admin account to see if it works?

In replication logs do you see a - INFO - publish : << HTTP/1.1 200 OK if not check the ACL or the replication agent. Do you see cq:lastReplicationAction ?

Level 10

Hi Nidhi,

Publisher will always have cq:lastReplicated  of last but one update. Usually production will have more than one publishers & using cq:lastReplicated  will not get right stat. For your requirement using cq:lastReplicated is not the right way,   Either introduce new property ( set the value )  Or use tunneling to author to get the data.

Regards,

Sham

Level 2

Hi Sham,

Thanks for the response.

I have only single publish instance and cq:lastReplicated and cq:lastReplicatedBy properties are not available for cq:pages.under jcr:content node.

Please let me know where i can see these properties in publish instance.

Regards,

Nidhi

Employee Advisor

Hi,

cq:lastReplicated and cq:lastReplicatedBy are added to a page after the replication happened. But on the publish the lastModification property might give pretty much the same information.

Jörg

Level 1

Every time we publish a page, jcr:created  Property updated with activation time in publish instance. So I think, we can relay on jcr:created property to figure out all recently published pages

Level 4

Hi,

We may be able to catch the replication action in the preprocess() when implementing

com.day.cq.replication.Preprocessor

and write some node property like customReplicationDate for us to read later.

The other way would be to disable below config on author instance,

AEM 6 onwards cq:lastReplicationAction, cq:lastreplicated and cq:lastReplicatedBy properties are not carried over to publish by design.

In order to carry over these properties disable the below component in author instance:com.day.cq.replication.impl.ReplicationPropertiesFilterFactory